Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My hometown… Tres Coracoes

I really would like to find a lot of good similarities between my home city and Vancouver, but it was so hard. I just know that both cities are in good countries.
On the other hand, there are a lot of differences between my city and Vancouver.
Tres Coracoes is a small city in South Minas Gerais. There are, more or less, 70 thousands inhabitants. There is just one University and it is not so good. People who lived there use to take care about your life, for example, they know what you have, what you do, where you go, what you bought and other things. Pele, the famous soccer player, born there but he did not grow up there. There are the best bakeries, where you can find a lot of delicious cakes, breads and cookies. Actually, it is not a good city to live or to find a good job. The develop is lag behind other cities near and this situation put us off. I am not disdain my city, but I do not want to live there again.
Vancouver is totally different. It is a big city in Canada. There are more or less 550 thousands inhabitants. There are a lot of places to visit and beautiful parks, where we can go to relax. We cannot forget to say about enticing stores. I feel that people here do not care about the other’s life and they really do not care what you are thinking about them. In my opinion, it is difficult to find a place to buy no-industrialized food. It is very safe and there are a good number of jobs here. Vancouver is the best city to live in Canada.

In my opinion globalization

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Those are great pictures, Luciane. It's amazing how sometimes the most challenging situations turn into some of our most valuable and memorable.